NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Commendation from Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines
- PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
- Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
Paula Sosa, customer service supervisor for Southwest Airlines, wrote the following letter to commend three PrimeFlight wheelchair attendants for the exemplary service they provide.
David is extraordinary. He is always assisting wherever he can. In fact he assisted a passenger a few nights ago. This gentleman left his ring in the men's restroom in the gate area. Because security checkpoint was already closed, we could not get the passenger to the gate area to retrieve. David stepped and said he would help out. He went across to the gates and returned minutes with the passenger's ring. He is always assisting the employees in the Baggage Service Office as well. We LUV him.
Lou's praise is long due. I apologize for taking so long to let you know about Lou. One night we had a drop in flight with a medical. The passenger was not going to be able to travel to LAX that same night. In order to get this passenger to her final destination the next morning, I had to set up a hotel room, notify her family, and make her travel arrangements for the next morning as I would not be here. So that I could do all this, Lou took it upon herself to sit with the older woman who was shaken up. Lou sat and talked with her until I could get the shuttle from the hotel to pick her up. This was tremendous help to me so that I would not have to worry about the passenger. I know too that the passenger appreciated someone near in case she became ill again. Thank you Lou.
Then there is the charismatic Joel. Joel is always pleasant and helpful. We can always count on Joel to assist in any way possible or to get us the assistance we need. He is an asset to your organization.
You have an extraordinary crew right now.