Freight/Warehouse Agents perform a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving and processing inbound and outbound airfreight, filling orders for shipment, building and breaking down freight, performing foreign object damage (“FOD”) inspections and organizing warehouse inventory.
- Consistently attend assigned shifts including weekends and holidays
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift packages and work in warm environments
- Work with little to no supervision
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Able to read, speak, write, and understand English